There are several opportunities for volunteering in BLA
- Monitor lake cleanliness, including appointment of 3 full-time employees
dedicated to lake clean-up.
- Create aware of Boone Lake Association and its activities through social media.
- Maintain a database of members, lake property and business affiliates.
Develop and implement ideas for membership.
- Produce and publish BLA’s Shoreliner which outlines activities, committees’ reports, human interest and educational articles.
- Monitor water quality through routine sampling and analysis of designated locations. Educate members regarding water quality issues.
Annual Clean-up Day
- Organize all aspects of the annual community clean-up day.
Please send us a message if you would like to help: