There are several opportunities for volunteering in BLA
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate attention to the chairpersons of committees in which you have interest.
- Monitor lake cleanliness and manage cleanup plan and equipment along with managing at least 2 full-time employees.
- Chairman: Jeanette Bailey
Education and Awareness/Shoreliner
- Create awareness of Boone Lake Association and its activities through social media, newsletters and public events.
- Chairman: Laurie Spring
- Maintain a database of members, lake property and business affiliates.
Develop and implement ideas for membership.
- Chairman: Gary Parker
- Monitor water quality through routine sampling and analysis of designated locations. Educate members regarding water quality issues.
- Chairman: Pending
Annual Clean-up Day
- Organize all aspects of the annual community clean-up day which occurs the last Saturday in April.
- Chairpersons: Laurie Spring, Jordan Bedford